PROPERTY INFORMATION REPORTS
aka O&E Reports or Ownership and Encumbrances
Property Information Reports are a form of property research report that identifies the last recorded owner of a property, a legal description of the property, and open recorded liens that affect the title including mortgages, judgments, lis pendens, etc
A Property Information Report is a simplified non-insurance title report designed for informational purposes only. It does not serve as or replace title insurance. This report is not intended to be used in conjunction with the issuance of a title insurance policy. The Property Information Report is a view of public records at a specific point in time.
“This report is not title insurance. Pursuant to s. 627.7843, Florida Statutes, the maximum liability of the issuer of this property information report for errors or omissions in this property information report is limited to the amount paid for this property information report, and is further limited to the person(s) expressly identified by name in the property information report as the recipient(s) of the property information report.”
Source: Florida HB359
This informational report is frequently used by those in real estate investing or homeowners who want to check open liens existing against a property.
Property Debt Research's Property Information Reports provide the current owner plus any other owner of the property in the most recent 24 months. Our turnaround time for this report is 48 hours or less for Florida properties. Please call our customer service team at (239) 274-1272 for turnaround times outside of Florida
Our turnaround times for these reports is 24 hours for Florida Properties. This rapid turn time makes the report particularly valuable to real estate investors on a tight schedule or for those involved in real estate auctions.
What does the Property Debt Research Property Information Report / O&E Report include?
- All mortgages and deeds back to the most recent bona fide sale for current vested owner(s) showing 100% ownership
- Marriage licenses, divorces, death certificates and/or probate records need to complete chain of title (as available through public county records)
- Open voluntary liens for vested owners(s) of the subject property
- Assignments, subordination agreements, and modifications for open voluntary liens
- Open involuntary liens filed against the subject property during the scope of the search
- Open involuntary liens filed against the current vested owner(s), based on state statute
- System or County Effective date of corresponding county
Not Included in Property Information Report / O&E Report:
- Delinquent tax information for subject property (as available through county records). Municipal Lien Searches are not included, but may be ordered as an ancillary report through Property Debt Research – Go to Order Form – Use drop down under Order type.
Outside Florida Property Information/O&E Reports:
Please contact our Client Relations department for Quotes on Property Information/O&E Reports outside of Florida: Call: 877-543-6669 ext. 219.
Ready to get started? Register for an account on your own here or give us a call at 877-543-6669. We're here to help!
With our simple 4-step process, placing your order is easy. While we take care of your orders, you can take care of your clients.
Want a comprehensive look at our premier reporting tools? Request a sample report today to get started.