Property Debt Research Client Services Agreement
This Client Services Agreement (“Agreement”) is made by and between PROPERTY DEBT RESEARCH (“PDR”) of 6801 Palisades Park Court, Suite 2, Fort Myers, FL 33912 and “Client.”
1. Services. Client agrees to retain PDR to provide the research services set forth on Exhibit “A” below (the “Services” or “Research”), and PDR agrees to provide the Services to Client, on and subject to the terms and conditions in this agreement.
2. Term and Termination. This Agreement is based upon a “fee for service” and accordingly may be terminated by Client at will or by PDR at will, except that paragraphs 5 and 6 shall survive this Agreement for a period of one (1) year from the last order placed.
3. Payment. All invoices are to be paid promptly 30 days from invoice date, Client shall pay a service charge of 1 1/2% per month simple interest on any unpaid principal balance which has come due and is not paid by the date as calculated above. Expenses incurred to collect a past due balance will be reimbursed by the Client.
4. Warranties and Representations. PDR represents and warrants to Client that all services provided by PDR to Client under this Agreement shall be performed in a professional and competent manner and Client represents and warrants to PDR that all information provided by Client to PDR is true and accurate in all material respects.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE RESEARCH DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A FULL TITLE SEARCH AND CLIENT SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THE RESEARCH WITHOUT CONSULTING AN ATTORNEY OR TITLE AGENT AUTHORIZED TO EXAMINE TITLE.
5. Confidential Information. The Client and PDR mutually agree not to disclose to or use for the benefit of any person, corporation, other entity, or themselves any proprietary trade secrets or other confidential information concerning the business, Clients, methods, operations, financing, employees, services, operation or marketing of each other.
6. Non-Solicitation. Client agrees not to solicit for employment employees of PDR during performance under this Agreement and for a period of one (1) year after termination of this Agreement without the other party’s written consent.
7. Force Majeure. Neither PDR nor Client shall be responsible for any loss or delay of performance resulting from causes beyond its control and without its fault or negligence.
8. Arbitration. Client and PDR agree that any dispute between Client and PDR regarding this Agreement shall be resolved through binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the Florida Arbitration Code, Chapter 682, Florida Statutes.
Services may include researching the following on all commercial and residential properties in the State of Florida:
Waste and Garbage
Water and Sewer
Code Enforcement and Other Municipal/ County Debts
Homeowners/Condominium Association Estoppels
Open and Expired Permits
Ready to get started? Register for an account on your own here or give us a call at 877-543-6669. We're here to help you!
With our simple 4-step process, placing your order is easy. While we take care of your orders, you can take care of your clients.
Want a comprehensive look at our premier reporting tools? Request a sample report today to get started.